We excel when you excel.
Our Facts, Opinions, Analyses, or Predictions May Be Wrong
The content of the Site is offered for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only. Some of the content is unmoderated by the site and reflects the personal opinions of the posters. You should be skeptical about any information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
Do Not Violate Posting or Commenting Rules
You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the Site at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your postings should be truthful and accurate. Do not make postings that involve the following:
• Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
• Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others
• Illegal activitiesImpersonation of any person or entity, or falsely states or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
• Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type
• Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
• Commercial advertising
• Gambling, contests, or chain letters
• Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
• Comments personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The Site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to post, or remove any posting at the Site’s sole discretion. The Site reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the Site believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
The Site reserves the right to remove content which, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth herein of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content of the Site, stop using the Site.
The Site includes unmoderated information containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post entries on a wide range of topics. Such entries are the opinions of the specific authors and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of the Site or any or any Site-affiliated person or entity.
Neither the content of the Site, nor the links to other websites contained therein, are routinely moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by the Site or any Site-affiliated person or entity.
The Site and any information, products or services therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use of a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The Site does not warrant that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk.
The site is not liable for any loss or damages including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, or interruption in availability of data arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any links; to your placement of content on the Site; or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the Site or through links contained on the Site.
The Site is not an intermediary, broker/dealer, investment advisor, or exchange and does not provide services as such.
Unauthorized use of the Site in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
The site publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts and comments. By providing blog posts either via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following conditions of use:
• By contributing content, whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give Malish + Michel a perpetual, non-exclusive copyright to the content.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to not publish contributed content at our discretion.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to schedule syndicated and directly contributed content for publication on our site on any future date or time at our discretion.
• Malish + Michel will always properly attribute all content in its full form or when excerpted at length (according to the guidelines of fair use) to the author.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content via RSS to third parties.All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us via RSS from the author’s own blog, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post.
• Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts, especially affiliate links. This may include RSS links back to the original article as those may be construed as affiliate links by search engines and can damage the authority of our site.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to ensure that posts comply with our global site styling.
• From time to time, Malish + Michel may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, we may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will always contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, Malish + Michel will always strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to remove photo links that are not links to the original source photo or copyright owner.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to insert relevant advertising in and around content.
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to cache post images and serve them from our CDN.
• Contributors are not entitled to any compensation from Malish + Michel
• Contributing content to Malish + Michel does not in any way form an employee agreement.
• Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site.
• The opinions expressed by users and content authors on this site are theirs alone, and not those of Malish + Michel
• Malish + Michel reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at our sole discretion.
• Some links on this site may link to third-party sites. Malish + Michel is not responsible for the content on those sites.
Malish + Michel LLP Chartered Professional Accountants are committed to safeguarding the personal identifiable information that you share with us online. Generally, you can browse our website, www.malishmichel.com (this “Site”), without sharing any personal information. However, should you wish to retain access to our proprietary and confidential resources (the “Resources”), or subscribe to our newsletter, or submit a form, you will be required to voluntarily submit personal information. We may also collect information on how you use this Site, such as resources browsed, searched and downloaded; the frequency and duration of visits, and your source Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. Please read the following statement to understand how we collect, use, maintain, and disclose your personal information.
When Personal Information is Required
What Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information
This is information that may be used to identify you as an individual, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number. We may collect this information in a number of ways on this Site, including, but not limited to, the on-line request a quote form, the newsletter form, as well as the comments form and email messages to any malishmichel.com email address.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
This is information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We may collect this information in a number of ways on this Site, including, but not limited to, how you use this Site, such as resources browsed, searched and downloaded, the frequency and duration of visits, and your source IP address.
A cookie is a data file that certain Web sites write to your computer’s hard drive when you visit such sites. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user identification code, that the site uses to track the pages you have visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. We may collect information from your web sessions by using cookies, to determine, for example, user traffic patterns, and the effectiveness of our navigational structure.
Most Web site browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to display a warning before accepting a cookie, or to refuse all cookies. You don’t need to have cookies turned on to use/navigate through many parts of this Site, however, you may have to accept the receipt of cookies to access some Resources on this Site.
How We Use Your Information
If you choose to provide Malish + Michel with your personal information, where appropriate, Malish + Michmalishmichel.comel or subsidiary, representative, sales or affiliated sales channel representative, may use this information to contact you.
We use the personal information collected during the use of this Site to personalize web content where applicable.
We may also use your information to send you direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
We will also use the information to contact you when your registration expires, when we have major functional changes to this Site, when we have added access privileges to your account, or when you initiate a task on this Site, such as find a password.
We may contact you when changes are made to our secure content site.
We may periodically send email for sales, marketing, and administrative purposes.
We will periodically send you email when you are subscribed to our customer notification list for latest updates of our corporate and product news, and/or any other subscription list(s), and/or are a member of our secure content site.
We may disclose information about our users when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required by law.
Sharing Your Information
In cases where we need to disclose web usage reports to non-Malish + Michel subsidiaries or affiliates, your personal information will remain anonymous.
We do not disclose, sell, exchange nor trade your personal identifiable information to commercial mailing lists.
Maintaining Your Information
We take information security issues seriously. Consequently, any personal identifiable information is stored and protected on servers with adequate security measures.
We will cease all communication and use of personal identifiable information upon your request. Your privileges for access to the Resources on this Site may then be suspended.
Links To Other Sites
This Site contains links to other Web sites. Please be aware that Malish + Michel is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave this Site to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that collects personal identifiable information.
Changes To This Statement
If you are interested in learning more or are looking to request a quote please contact us.
Let us know
Contact us to talk about the support and strategy your business needs to grow.